Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have like a werid bubble on my ankle with

I have like a werid bubble on my ankle with

Patient: I have like a werid bubble on my ankle with red lines what is it ? I want to know if it may be a bug bite?

Doctor: HI.Thanks for your query and an elucidate description.The weird bubble like mass on the ankle with red lines can b e due to:- Synovioma (lining of the joining cavity going into hypertrophy due to some disease. This can be diagnosed by biopsy well.-Hemangioma or any other swelling with increased blood supply.This can be diagnosed by the following way:- Clinical evaluation and examination by an Orthopedic Surgeon.-MRI of the area.- Biopsy or FNAC.The confirmed diagnosis will give the right plan for further management. Hope this helps you.