I have like a werid bubble on my ankle with

Q: I have like a werid bubble on my ankle with red lines what is it ? I want to know if it may be a bug bite?

A:   HI.
Thanks for your query and an elucidate description.

The weird bubble like mass on the ankle with red lines can be due to:
- Synovioma (lining of the joining cavity going into hypertrophy due to some disease. This can be diagnosed by biopsy well.
-Hemangioma or any other swelling with increased blood supply.

This can be diagnosed by the following way:
- Clinical evaluation and examination by an Orthopedic Surgeon.
-MRI of the area.
- Biopsy or FNAC.

The confirmed diagnosis will give the right plan for further management. Hope this helps you.