Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have lipomas in my hands and lower back and

I have lipomas in my hands and lower back and

Patient: I have lipomas in my hands and lower back and one on chest please suggest me homeopthic medicine I am 30 years old long sttings on computer job is stressful height is 5′ 5″ and weight 72 KG no other ailment only some cervical rest is fine. Complete blood report is normal cholestrol is good. I dont eat oily too much

Symptoms: Lipoma on hands and lower back and one chest

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.Unfortunately both western and homeopathic medicines do not work well for lipomas. You need to get them excised by a general surgeon.Hope this was helpful,Regards