I have little bumps all over my jawline, some on

Q: I have little bumps all over my jawline, some on my chin and the side of my face that looks really bad in sunlight or if i wear makeup plus a few bigger spots. I stopped the pill about 4 months ago and recently the dr said i have pcos as i had an internal ultrasound and a blood test which said my testosterone was at 2 rather than the average 1.8. I am wondering if there is any other way to help this without resorting to going back on birth control pill as thats not an option right now. Also no acne washes or creams seem to help?

Symptoms:  Small bumps all over jawline and sides of face, some larger acne spots, an increase in fine facial hair