Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have little white spots on my penis , it

I have little white spots on my penis , it

Patient: I have little white spots on my penis , it looks for like a pimple but its more than one its like 20 little small pimples and i don’t know what it is or what i should do

Symptoms: Tingling

Doctor: HI.Thanks for your query.If the white spots are on the shaft skin, it is called Fordyce spots and in fact are ver y minute sebaceous cyst. They cause no problems at all and the body may take care of them.If these spots are on the glans they are called as Pearly papules of penis and just enlargement of the normal structure and none of these need any active treatment as such.Get an opinion of hte Dermatologist for the sake of safely and confirmation of the diagnosis.Hope this helps you