I have lost about 50 pounds these last two years

Patient : I have lost about 50 pounds these last two years. Now my hair is falling out! Why can I do to fix this?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query, albeit small and specific. It says what can be done to fix the problem of weight loss of 50 pounds in 2 years and now the hair-fall. Any medical problem can be best fixed only on the basis of the getting a right diagnosis. This is very imperative. Let us consider the possible causes of both the conditions: - Medical causes such as diabetes, cancer and so on - The resultant deficiency of minerals, elements and vitamins add on the problem already existing causing many secondary problems, one of them is hair fall. I would advise you the following to get to the root cause: Clinical evaluation and actual physical examination by a Physician to get a probable cause of your problems so that further lab tests, scans and other investigations can be done to get the cause. Follow the treatment as per the cause to get a possible cure. I hope this answer helps you to get started to find the cause and get a proper treatment.