Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have lost my appetite I’m throwing up every morning

I have lost my appetite I’m throwing up every morning

Patient: I have lost my appetite. I’m throwing up every morning. I feel sick all day. Thought I might b pregnant but I’m on NY period. What could b wrong with me?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Throwing up every morning without pregnancy has the most important causes of:Achalasia Cardia or GERD.Upper GI endoscopy and Barium studies for the esophagus, stomach are the most diagnostic tests you can have to have a proper diagnosis and a plan for treatment.Also, get the other tests of blood urine, stool, ultrasonography for the evaluation of loss of appetite.I hope this answer helps you to get the early diagnosis and proper treatment.