I have lost my appetite I'm throwing up every morning

Patient

Q: I have lost my appetite. I'm throwing up every morning. I feel sick all day. Thought I might b pregnant but I'm on NY period. What could b wrong with me?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Throwing up every morning without pregnancy has the most important causes of:
Achalasia Cardia or GERD.
Upper GI endoscopy and Barium studies for the esophagus, stomach are the most diagnostic tests you can have to have a proper diagnosis and a plan for treatment.
Also, get the other tests of blood urine, stool, ultrasonography for the evaluation of loss of appetite.

I hope this answer helps you to get the early diagnosis and proper treatment.