Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have low testosterone so i take injections and when

I have low testosterone so i take injections and when

Patient: I have low testosterone so i take injections and when i haven’t had an sexual relations for a couple of days i get a little bit of sperm coming out and or when i have sexual relations it comes out quick with not much feeling. what do think?

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.If you do not have sex for a couple of days, some amount of semen in the form of excitatory fluid can come out, also known as precum. If you have sexual thoughts it is normal.Regarding, lack of feeling, this is more psychological than organic and you should think about the act more and not how soon it is going to finish.Hope this was helpful,Regards