I have lumps on my inner left left leg.

Patient : I have lumps on my inner left left leg, far left side of my stomach, above the outside of my elbows and several lumps on my back. They do not hurt nor cause discomfort. What are they and how do I get rid of them?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. All the lumps at the places, as you have described without any symptoms are called multip le lipomatosis. These are lipomas, a collection of independently behaving group of fat cells, that is not transformed into cancer. The only solution to get rid of them is to operate them to be removed from the body. I hope this makes you doubts clear.