I have medical question: I think I maybe having medical

Patient

Q: I have medical question:
I think I maybe having medical issue...in my stomach center of my body right below my ribs and just below breast bone...I feel queasy all the time....I think perhaps it's the way I've been eating all these years catching up to me....

Doctor

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you our best on this medical platform.
I have read your query in detail and i understand your concern.

It seems you are suffering from Acid Peptic Disease/ Acid Reflux Disease.

This usually presents with pain in upper part of abdomen.

A lot many times, there are duodenal or gastric ulcer, which are diagnosed on basis of endoscopy.
If you have any hunger pains, any fullness of stomach or gaseous distension of abdomen after taking meals, you should go for:
1. Upper GI Endoscopy- To rule out Peptic ulcers.
2. Ultrasound Abdomen- To rule out Gall Bladder stones.

I would advise following treatment in such scenario:

1. To take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.
2. To take soft, bland diet.
3. To take anti flatulent and anti acidity syrup like Digene/Gelusil for symptomatic relief.
4. Avoid any pain killers.
5. Don't consume any alcohol, or smoking in case you do.

There is an infection called as h.pylori infection which causes recurrent gastric and duodenal ulcers and such episodes of acidity. I would advise in such scenario to get tested for h.pylori infection and to get it treated.

Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy