I have missed 3 periods, is there a chance I am pregnant?

Patient : Almost 3 missing periods If it don't come in by the end of april
Symptoms:  gained weight, lazy, moody, urinating more, bigger appetite, just recently finished having a stuffed nose and little cough for about 2 days
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. Opt for a home pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant. If the test comes out positive v isit the doctor for antenatal follow up. Otherwise also see the doctor who will do a scan to know the underlying reason for the delay in menstrual cycle for 3 months. By the way are you on birth control contraceptives because of which you are not having your period. Sometimes hormonal imbalance, stress, strain, excessive weight gain or loss, over exercising,lifestyle modifications etc can lead to disturbance in the menstrual cycle leading to a delay in the menstrual cycle. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.