Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have multiple pimples between my eyebrows They are small,

I have multiple pimples between my eyebrows They are small,

Patient: I have multiple pimples between my eyebrows. They are small, hard, and red. They are between my eyebrows and just by the brow and some a little on my forehead. They go away, but after a long time. I always receive these pimples about a week before my menstrual cycle every time. I also clean my face every day. I researched between eyebrow pimples and it says that it is most likely junk food reasoning, but I don’t eat a lot of junk food and I workout everyday. Is there anything I can do?

I have multiple pimples bet...-1

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Pimples and acne are common in your age group because of the hormone levels. Here is wha t you can do to help:Use a face washDo not touch your face with your handsWash your face 2 to 3 times a day with a moisturising and scrub face washDrink lots of waterEat lots of fruitsTake 1 tablet multivitamin once a dayThese should help you and even if the pimples continue, wait for your puberty to end and the pimples will not be present anymore.Hope this helps.