I have multiple pimples between my eyebrows They are small,

Patient

Q: I have multiple pimples between my eyebrows. They are small, hard, and red. They are between my eyebrows and just by the brow and some a little on my forehead. They go away, but after a long time. I always receive these pimples about a week before my menstrual cycle every time. I also clean my face every day. I researched between eyebrow pimples and it says that it is most likely junk food reasoning, but I don't eat a lot of junk food and I workout everyday. Is there anything I can do?

I have multiple pimples bet...-1
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Pimples and acne are common in your age group because of the hormone levels. Here is what you can do to help:
Use a face wash
Do not touch your face with your hands
Wash your face 2 to 3 times a day with a moisturising and scrub face wash
Drink lots of water
Eat lots of fruits
Take 1 tablet multivitamin once a day

These should help you and even if the pimples continue, wait for your puberty to end and the pimples will not be present anymore.

Hope this helps.