I have Multiple symptoms and need advice please.

Patient : I have a swollen tummy, it is very painful to touch, also hard. As well as a rash all over my body, I have been on prednisone twice the rash clears up when I am on it but once I stop it comes back. The rash is very itchy and I am swollen in the places where the rash is at its worse. Also I am bleeding easier and harder to get it to stop. I am a 38 year old male, 290 5'7 and have had diabetes since I was five. I am wondering if all the symptoms put together could be something serious.
Symptoms:  Rash, swollen tummy, painful to touch belly, hard belly, excess bleeding, rash, heavy breathing, can't stop itching