I have no clue????

Patient : Ok i just got tested for HIV and was Negative I will test in 10-13 weeks because im very scared. I had bad allergies per say runny nose/sneezing/sore throat for about 3-4days, and coughing I thought runny nose and sneezing and sore throat was from allergies and coughing was because I smoked so much and now i feel my neck is somewhat tight/stiff what could this be im very scared :(
Symptoms:  at first i had sore throat, sneezing, coughing, now just stiff neck or tight night not really sure what to call it but im scared and I keep check my lymph nodes bc its freaking me out :(