I have no sexual desire It has been like this

Patient : I have no sexual desire. It has been like this for months. Honestly i dont remember the last time i wanted to have sex
Symptoms:  No labido
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Lack of sexual desire can be due to hormonal or psychological factors. More commonly psychological factors like stress, lack of interest in the partner, no pleasurable experience in sex and excessive tiredness can lead to a lack of sexual drive. It is important that other factors like a hormonal imbalance be ruled out. Consult a psychiatrist and a physician to evaluate you and then see a gynecologist for further management. Hope this helped. Regards