I have no symptoms of period, late, negitive preg test

Q: I have no symptoms of period, late, & negitive pregnancy tests. I have been taking opks and the line seemed to be getting darker than out of nowhere it was gone. Helpp

Symptoms:  None

A:   Hi,

Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes.
Usually menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days should be considered as normal only.
Ovulation kits can identify fertile period, after crossing the fertile period you may not able see the darker line.
As your urine pregnancy test kit gave negative result, better to wait for one more week and possibly you may get periods by that time.
If not, consult your doctor and take tablets to induce withdrawal bleeding.

Take care