I have not been able to keep any food down

Patient : I have not been able to keep any food down for 5 days on the 6th day which is today i ate a small amount if food that was a little spicy just had some pepper on it when i ate it mu stomach felt like it was on fire but was able to keep it down after drinking some milk my friends tell me it sounds like an ulcer what should I do
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Though an ulcer is a possibility, it is also possible that you have simple gastritis. Ga stritis occurs when there is irritation of the gastric tract which causes inflammation and some sort of throwing up of food. You can counter the irritation by taking 20 ml of Pepto-Bismol 3 times a day to help you with it. If you do not feel better after 3 days, please see a Doctor. Hope this helps you. All the best.