I have not been able to use the rest room

Patient

Q: I have not been able to use the rest room and make a bowl movement and i have used thing so i can go but they are no longer working

Doctor

Q: Male periodontal patient. what is the prognosis for his teeth? very concerned. is there anyway to save the teeth and ...

Q: I'm a 34 year old obsese (5'5 190 pounds) female who has spiraled out of control in my drinking the last two to three...

Q: I have a lump around my anus which is sore and now is bleeding what can it be

Q: I am 16 and I have had protected sex every time I have had it and he has never came inside me even with the condom on...

Q: I was on antibiotics 3 months ago. Since then my stomach hasn't been the same. I've had thrush, gagging and retching,...

218

173

138

98