I have not had vaginal sex, but I am worried

Patient

Q: I have not had vaginal sex, but I am worried about being pregnant. I have sat on my boyfriend's lap while kissing him on multiple instances. I wear dresses or skirts a lot, but I still wear underwear. He wears boxers and jeans. He has fingered me, but that's it. He says he has never ejaculated while I was on his lap, but I started spotting when my period was supposed to happen, so I am concerned. Could I be pregnant?

Symptoms:  I've had spotting instead of my normal period. It came earlier than usual, and I bled in one specific area of my panties. It was thick and dark.
Doctor