I have noticed I've had swollen lymph nodes in my

Patient : I have noticed I've had swollen lymph nodes in my groin for almost a year and on my vulva I have weird skin textures it doesn't look very different than the rest of my skin it just feels a weird texture and it won't go away and also I've been getting more of these weird skin patches that won't go away. What could this possibly be
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. A long-standing vulval candi diasis can change the skin texture and also increase the chances of superimposed bacterial infections, causing the enlargement of lymph nodes. I will advise you to consult your gynecologist who can examine you physically and if required suggest you Fluconazole based on the examination findings. Hope this was helpful, Regards