I have noticed some warts on my genitals, i once

Patient: I have noticed some warts on my genitals, i once had one when i was 22 years old, and was removed by the doctor in my country of origin.a couple of years later warts came back and they were more than one.

Symptoms: Just unpleasant to look at.

I have noticed some warts o...-1 I have noticed some warts o...-1 I have noticed some warts o...-1

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.Unfortunately, once you get HPV infect ion, it becomes a lifelong infection, and the warts keep coming infrequently.The only option is to apply Aldara cream on it, or to get it removed like last time by your physician.You can try Aldara and see the response and let me know.Regards.

Patient: Thank you for taking the time and examining this, is this infection serious? how do I approach it?

Doctor: You can get a prescription of Aldara and start applying it on your lesions.
Regards.