I have noticed some warts on my genitals, i once

Patient : I have noticed some warts on my genitals, i once had one when i was 22 years old, and was removed by the doctor in my country of origin. a couple of years later warts came back and they were more than one.
Symptoms:  Just unpleasant to look at.
I have noticed some warts o...-1 I have noticed some warts o...-2 I have noticed some warts o...-3
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Unfortunately, once you get HPV infect ion, it becomes a lifelong infection, and the warts keep coming infrequently. The only option is to apply Aldara cream on it, or to get it removed like last time by your physician. You can try Aldara and see the response and let me know. Regards.

Comments / Follow Ups

Patient: Thank you for taking the time and examining this, is this infection serious? how do I approach it?
Doctor: You can get a prescription of Aldara and start applying it on your lesions.


Related Q&A

Q: Hi my wife noticed a skin like bump outside her anus by the vaginal area was wondering what it may be

Q: Hello sir, I have seen some unusual growths along the lining of my throat. I am afraid it could be warts caused by hp...

Q: Is there a home remedy I can try to get rid of a wart inside my nose. I have had it for several years and my dermato...

Q: Hi i have been having redness and swelling of my urethra, and also the skin underneath the head of my penis has becom...

Q: About four months ago, a small mole I have had my entire life bled once. The amount was so slight that I didn't even ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon