I have now bad pain in my left shin

Patient : I have now bad pain in my left shin. It aches when I move around too much, it is tender to the touch and i am now having night pain. help:(
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It could be an inflammation f the underlying bone or an infection. It is recommended t hat you consult an orthopedic for an examination and specific treatment. Bursitis and tendinitis have to be ruled out. You may need a course of anti-inflammatory medicines and vitamin supplements and a check on your blood sugars as well. Hope this helped. Regards