I have one small brown flesh colored bump on the top part of penis

Patient : I have one small brown flesh colored bump on the top part of my penile shaft doesn't hurt or itch or anything I also have one raised pink bump on the side in the pubic region I have had unprotected sex but the people I gave had sex with were clean the last one I had sex with had been tested even after we had sex and was clean
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is very difficult to pinpoint towards a specific diagnosis without having looked at the area or seen a picture of the same. It is essential for you to get it examined by a venereologist and get an opinion. However, the likely possibility could be a viral wart which does not produce symptoms, but could be contracted sexually. Hence consult a doctor and also go in for a STD testing too.v This will help us in ruling out all possible causes and treat you at the earliest. Hope this helped. Regards