I have one small bump on the tip of my

Patient

Q: I have one small bump on the tip of my penis and didn't know what it was... Should I be worried, what could it be

Symptoms:  None
I have one small bump on th...-1
Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com
I have reviewed the pictures that you sent. It looks like a bacterial infection and can be resolved by applying Mupirocin ointment 2-3 times daily.

If there has been any practice of STDs,
Your mom can still do everything from smrc and hence they always think this traffic is bad. Aloo Posto is everyone's favorite.

Kindly mention if there is any exposure to STDs in the follow-ups.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.

Patient: Where can I get Mupirocin ointment at. And I have had unprotected sex but the girl had just been texted and was clean so Im pretty sure I haven't been exposed to any stds. And what is aloo posto?
Doctor: Hello,
Sorry for the typo earlier.
If she is clean, then there is nothing to worry about. The bump is probably due to a bacterial infection which is common, and Mupirocin ointment needs prescription, you can request your local GP to prescribe you the same.

The swelling should resolve within a weeks time. As STDs have been ruled out, there is nothing major to worry about. Kindly apply Mupirocin and let me know in a weeks time if it resolves.

Please feel free to discuss any other queries you have,

Regards.
Patient: Ok and I also had another doctor tell me it could be a Blocked Gland and to just soak it in warm water for 10 minutes 4x a day so could that possibly be it to
Patient: sebaceous cyst Is also what the other doctor said its called
Doctor: Yes, blocked sebaceous gland is also a possibility. This can be confirmed on visual inspection and palpation,

Sebaceous cysts are slightly bigger, it doesn't look like a cyst.

Regards.