I have ovarian cyst Ive had them removed before in

Q: I have ovarian sist. Ive had them removed before in august 2013. They recently came back on both sides of my vaginal wall. Im in pain. I had blood in discharge. I wiped and theres no blood. I went skating and when i got home i went in the bathroom there was a blood spot in my underwear but when i wipe theres no blood. Whats wrong?

A:   Hi,

Usually, ovarian cysts will present by the side of the uterus.
Cysts in the vaginal canal are different, they could be Gartner's or Bartholin cyst etc.
Intermenstrual spotting can be seen due to causes like during ovulation or in other days due to hormonal imbalance, side of the hormonal contraceptive methods, pelvic inflammatory disease presenting with cervical erosion etc, post-coital bleeding, in case of pregnancy implantation bleeding etc. If the spotting and pain persist or increase better to consult a Gynecologist once and get examined.
By clinical examination and an ultrasound the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.

Hope this helps.
Take care