I have pain at the very bottom of my spine/sacrum

Patient

Q: I have pain at the very bottom of my spine/sacrum. It is not muscular. I'm a recovering alcoholic so I'm not willing to gamble on anything that might be addictive. I'm looking for something over the counter. What about creams or tens?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It seems that you have pancreatitis. Pancreatitis occurs because of Alcohol consumption as well. Here are symptoms of Pancreatitis:
Abdominal pain radiating to the back
Nausea and vomiting
High heart rate
High respiratory rate
Tender abdomen

I recommend that you talk to a Doctor to diagnose Pancreatitis. Treatment of pancreatitis is usually supportive and it involves providing fluids and providing morphine for the pain.

I hope this helps you.