I have pain at the very bottom of my spine/sacrum

Patient : I have pain at the very bottom of my spine/sacrum. It is not muscular. I'm a recovering alcoholic so I'm not willing to gamble on anything that might be addictive. I'm looking for something over the counter. What about creams or tens?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It seems that you have pancreatitis. Pancreatitis occurs because of Alcohol consumption as well. Here are symptoms of Pancreatitis: Abdominal pain radiating to the back Nausea and vomiting High heart rate High respiratory rate Tender abdomen I recommend that you talk to a Doctor to diagnose Pancreatitis. Treatment of pancreatitis is usually supportive and it involves providing fluids and providing morphine for the pain. I hope this helps you.