Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have pain in my knee joints, shin splint type.

I have pain in my knee joints, shin splint type.

Patient: I have pain in my knee joints, shin splint type pain and petechiae on both legs from the knee down. This is not caused by exercise. However I do have multiple back issues as well, including a bulging disc, rotated pelvis, pinched nerves and inflamed muscles along my spine. Please tell me what is wrong with my legs.

Doctor: Hi,Thank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You need to g et your vitamin D level and take its vitamin D3 . As pain is shin splints type you need to take rest and analgesic for it. Multivitamins and calcium supplements may be helpful. You are also need to get investigated for bleeding disorders as you are having petechiae on both legs from the knee down. You may get further investigate it by MRI of knee joints.Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.