I have pain in my right knee

Patient

Q: I have pain in my right knee over the last one week because of the cold weather. What is the best way to cure the pain

Symptoms:  Sore knee, back pain, etc.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question.

Although no detail was provided. For the purpose of the question, I will assume this has not occurred in the past and there is no recent trauma or associated symptoms such as fever, leg weakness, numbness or tingling, urinary discharge or rashes.

If the above is correct, simple over the counter medications combined with relative rest should improve the symptoms after a few days.

If there is no improvement after a few days or the associated symptoms mentioned develop... you should see your primary care doctor.