I have pain when I pee (no blood) and at

Patient : I have pain when I pee (no blood) and at same time my right testical hurts. What could this mean?
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood from your short history, that your have painful urination, and pain in the right testicle sim ultaneously. There is no blood in urine. If both the pains are occurring at the same time, the possibility is mostly prostatitis. This can be diagnosed by the following; - Per-rectal digital examination to assess the size, consistency fixity and all about prostate. - Abdominal and per-rectal ultrasonography examination. - Blood PSA and other routine tests - tests of urine- routine, microscopy and The treatment will obviously be as per the findings.