I have painful yellowish sores or blisters inside my vigina

Patient

Q: I have painful yellowish sores or blisters inside my vigina . I have had only one sexual partner and have never had this problem . They hurt very bad and make it hard to walk

I have painful yellowish so...-1
Doctor

A:   Hi,

According to your description the possible causes of your problem are genital infections like fungal or viral, allergic reaction to inner wear or tampons, leukoplakia etc.
By clinical examination and swab from the lesion for culture and sensitivity the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treated.
So, please do consult your doctor and get examined.
Sitz bath may help in decreasing the severity of symptoms and better to avoid tight inner wear.

Take care.