I have painless little bumps in my penis head and

Patient : I have painless little bumps in my penis head and the skin. i have never had sex, i am 16 year old and i dont like them i dont be comfortable with is there anyway i can get rid of them
Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your question. The painless bumps can be due to process of age related changes, if so nothing shoul d be done. Consult a dermatologist, he will treat you if he finds this to be due to balanoposthis. Keep the area clean with plain water and keep it dry. Do not apply anything on your own. Hope this helps you