I have pcos ever since I was a teenager May

Patient

Q: I have pcos ever since I was a teenager. May 24 this year I went to doctor because of pain in my lower abdomen. after a lot of test and a transvaginal ultrasound my ob doctor said I had spontaneous ovulation . me and my partner had intercourse on may 21, 22 and 23 its been more than 20 days and I still dont have my period. I havent tested yet. Is there a big chance that Im pregnant? If not what might be the other reason why I dont have my period yet?

Symptoms:  Frequent cramps in my lower abddomen, tingly niples but only experienced it a few times not lasting long, aching breast but not frequent only just a few times not lasting long, Back aches
Doctor