I have pink spots on the head of my penis

Patient : I have pink spots on the head of my penis. I notice it couple days ago. Not sure what it is.
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and a clear picture with the color stick to understand the inflammation. This is called b alanoposthitis. and can be due to humidity or can be due to STD if you had unprotected sexual interaction. Your providing a proper and detailed history would have helped me. Anyways the treatment remains similar and I would like to give you some guidelines. Clean the area only with plain water, do not use soap. You may apply Metronidazole ointment or liquid povidone iodine and nothing else. A course of oral antibiotic and metronidazole helps to solve the issue. (you will need a prescription of a Doctor) and may be the STD panel tests at an appropriate time. Hope this helps you.