I have pins needles sensation on and off on my

Patient : I have pins needles sensation on and off on my body
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. Usually such generalized tingling, are due to anxiety or fibromy algia. However to state that we should first of all rule out the following like Thyroid issues, Anemia, Calcium and Vitamin D deficiency. I would advise you to get following tests done: 1. Fasting Blood Sugar 2. Thyroid Profile 3. Hemogram 4. Serum Calcium and Vitamin D levels. If any issues are found in your reports you would be treated accordingly. Otherwise your Doctor will treat you with SSRI's like Fluoxetine, Escitalopram. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy