I have problem I can't get a full erection is because of low blood?

Patient

Q: I have problem I can't get a full erection is it because how low blood or something els? Is there something I can take or do to get it back.

Doctor

There are many causes for a poor erection. Smoking, alcohol, stress, poor health, lack of good nutrition, anxiety to perform better in bed, diabetes, high blood pressure, infections, hormonal disturbances could all be the common causes. Avoid smoking and alcohol.Drink lots of water a day. Avoid stress and daily physical activity for 30 minutes will help you relax. Involve more in foreplay before actual sex. Have a nutritious food and cut down on coffee, tea, and caffeine-containing beverages. Make sure you sleep for 8 hours a day.Talk to your partner and help her understand your problem and seek co- operation. Consult a doctor for an examination and check on blood pressure and sugars too.
In case, of any problem, the doctor will treat you accordingly. It may take time, but be patient, you will be fine.
Hope this helped.