Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have problem of hand practice.

I have problem of hand practice.

Patient: Sir i have the problem of hand prictice how i can solve .daily or after 2 days hand prictice so how can solve and also how can recover my body

Doctor: Thanks for writing to ATD. I think you are talking about hand practice.The consequences of excessive hand practice o r masturbation can be debilitating and depressing, but there are easy steps to overcome bad effects of excessive masturbation which can reverse the effects and bring back lost virility and vigor. Masturbation is considered as good for mental and physical health of an individual if practiced within limits but once a person crosses the limit and startss overdoing it these cause serious harm to sexual, physical and mental health. some of the side effects of over masturbation are mentioned below.1. Frequent hand practice can over stimulate the functioning of parasympathetic nerves. In addition, it can weaken the nervous system.2. It can disturb the hormonal balance in the body. Also, it can disturb the level of neurotransmitters in the body.3. An individual suffering from side effects of over masturbation would continuously feel fatigue, due to which his daily routine life gets affected.4. Excessive hand practice can affect the chemistry of body and brain by changing the hormone levels. Moreover, disturbance in brain chemistry might result in memory loss.Male disorders can be cured with herbal products and one can recover from these side effects of over masturbation naturally.I hope this will help you. Have an nice day.