I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married.

Patient

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

It is commonly seen in newly married young men to experience erectile inadequacy during intercourse, the most common reason being performance anxiety in most men. The fact that you did not face these issues before marriage or previous intercourses indicate that this is more psychological than organic in cause.
There are two options:- One is to practice more foreplay techniques before actual intercourse which shall help relieve anxiety and also practice squeeze technique before tentative ejaculation to help control erection loss.

If the symptom is not controlled by these techniques then you can take a short course of TAB CIALIS 20 mg pill one hour before intercourse on alternate day for 7 doses. This shall help you maintain erection. Also important is to keep yourself stress free and adequately hydrated prior to the sexual act as dehydration and stress again are the major deterrents to performance.

I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you good health,

Patient: Thanks for the answer, do i need prescription for this or i can just walk in to any store and pick the medicine. Does this medicine has any side effects.
Doctor: Yes , you would need a prescription for the drug as its a controlled drug. You may get it from your PCP.
The most common side effects include flushing (redness or warmth of the face, neck, or chest), headaches, stomach upset, diarrhea, flu-like symptoms (such as stuffy nose, sneezing, or sore throat), memory problems, muscle or back pain, nausea, low blood pressure.
Not all effects are seen in all men, so just take it with 2 glasses of water to avoid these symptoms.
Patient: can you give the prescription, i thought 49$ includes prescription
Doctor: No, This site doesn't allow prescription. The speciality consultation is for discussion and guidance only. We are not cleared by website rules to issue a prescription on this platform. I am sorry for that.