I have problem with masturbation

Patient

Q: Hi there . i am male
i have problem with masturbation
I started masturbation at 14 and was misguided into it. I used to masturbate 10 times on average a week and know am 21 years and still doing it every day . i have poor experience with the girl cuz of my country environment its not easy to be with girl accept if u get married so i have heard a lots about the side effect of masturbation and i am trying to give up
now my question is what is the side effect of it and if i give up do u think this will change anything cuz some time i feel like i have problem with PREMATURE EJACULATION PROBLEM. and also i can't keep it hard for long time ??
and i also wanna ask u do u advice me to take Kohinoor Gold cuz i have heard its good to take it when u give up to improve what u have loost ??
plz advice me DR am still young and worrying too much about this issue .
thx

Doctor