I have problems with my stomach Full of air and

Patient : I have problems with my stomach. Full of air and causes too much trouble like feeling like going to sleep, dizziness,belching etc.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. You seem to be suffering from gastritis and indigestion. It could be due to intestinal malabsorption and some enzyme related issues in the gastrointestinal tract. Here are a few tips to help you with this Drink plenty of water daily Avoid spicy food and oily food Have small frequent meals 4 to 5 times a day Kepp your dinner light and have it 2 hours before you sleep Exercise daily for at least 30 minutes. Stop smoking and alcohol Sleep well for 8 hours a day Avoid constipation Have a high fibre diet, antioxidants and fresh vegetables and fruits every day Reduce stress. See a gastroenterologist for an examination and further investigations and treatment. Hope this helped. Regards