I have pulled my hamstring many times in the past

Patient : I have pulled my hamstring many times in the past and play a lot of sports. I have leg wraps that I have always worn but I'm now wondering if I should wear the wraps all the time when I play sports even if I don't have the hamstring injury?
Doctor :   Hi. Hamstring pulling is a serious problem and first of all you should consult a Doctor from Sports Medicine to clini cally evaluate and give you the most proper advice. Applying or not applying the straps is going on but it is not helping you on a permanent basis. The Sports Medicine Doctor can help you to improvise you on many aspects. I hope this answer helps you the most. Always meet an expert.