I have pulled my hamstring many times in the past

Q: I have pulled my hamstring many times in the past and play a lot of sports. I have leg wraps that I have always worn but I'm now wondering if I should wear the wraps all the time when I play sports even if I don't have the hamstring injury?

A:   Hi.

Hamstring pulling is a serious problem and first of all you should consult a Doctor from Sports Medicine to clinically evaluate and give you the most proper advice.
Applying or not applying the straps is going on but it is not helping you on a permanent basis.
The Sports Medicine Doctor can help you to improvise you on many aspects.

I hope this answer helps you the most.
Always meet an expert.