Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have rash on legs was told froticulitis two weeks

I have rash on legs was told froticulitis two weeks

Patient: I have rash on legs was told froticulitis two weeks on meds and a cream and it’s still there used to have white heads now they are gone not itchy or burning what could it be or what do I need to do

I have rash on legs was tol...-1

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I have seen the attached photograph also.As per details, there are following po ssibilities for your symptoms:1 ) Drug rash- of you have been on medications like Antibiotics, painkillers it may cause such rash. Best treatment is to discontinue the offending drug.2) Papular urticaria: it is characterised by red itchy eruptions on the body mainly on exposed parts as a hypersensitivity reaction to a mosquito bite.Treatment depends on the diagnosis.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Take care