I have rash on legs was told froticulitis two weeks

Patient : I have rash on legs was told froticulitis two weeks on meds and a cream and it's still there used to have white heads now they are gone not itchy or burning what could it be or what do I need to do
I have rash on legs was tol...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I have seen the attached photograph also. As per details, there are following po ssibilities for your symptoms: 1 ) Drug rash- of you have been on medications like Antibiotics, painkillers it may cause such rash. Best treatment is to discontinue the offending drug. 2) Papular urticaria: it is characterised by red itchy eruptions on the body mainly on exposed parts as a hypersensitivity reaction to a mosquito bite. Treatment depends on the diagnosis. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care