I have rash on legs was told froticulitis two weeks

Patient

Q: I have rash on legs was told froticulitis two weeks on meds and a cream and it's still there used to have white heads now they are gone not itchy or burning what could it be or what do I need to do

I have rash on legs was tol...-1
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

I have seen the attached photograph also.
As per details, there are following possibilities for your symptoms:
1 ) Drug rash- of you have been on medications like Antibiotics, painkillers it may cause such rash. Best treatment is to discontinue the offending drug.
2) Papular urticaria: it is characterised by red itchy eruptions on the body mainly on exposed parts as a hypersensitivity reaction to a mosquito bite.
Treatment depends on the diagnosis.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Take care