August 15, 2018

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have really bad knee pains when I’m walking sometimes

I have really bad knee pains when I’m walking sometimes

Patient: I have really bad knee pains when I’m walking sometimes and it makes me fall A LOT! It is the worst feeling ever and I wanted to know if anyone knew what this is?

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.If it has been a chronic problem, it is better to get an x-ray done of both the knees to check for any joint deformity. Sometimes if the calcium values are low, the bone resorption can cause the joints to become weak, and hence weakness at the joint level as well as falling down becomes common.So, kindly get yourself investigated for the same.Hope this was helpful,Regards