Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have realy sore thigh pain and excessive sweating

I have realy sore thigh pain and excessive sweating

Patient: I have realy sore thigh pain and excessive sweating always have a cold I’m diabetic and always feeling emotional

Doctor: Welcome To Ask The Doctor.We understand your concern.Your history is suggestive of a condition known as Meralgia P aresthesia.It is a type of pinched nerve.This is not a symptom of cervical issues. And yes, diabetics are prone to it.Sleeping on any kind of floor is not related to it, but yes, if you have back pain issues, you should sleep on hard mattresses.Carry on with exercises for cervical and back.As far as treatment of Meralgia Paresthesia is concerned, initially I would advise you to do hot fomentation with hot water bag and apply local gels like Volini over there.If this persists even after 7 days, I would recommend treatment with a combination of Pregabalin and Methylcobalamin.I hope it helps.