I have received 2 very different opinions from neurosurgeon'

Patient : I have received 2 very different opinions from neurosurgeon's on if I'm a paralysis risk and need surgery. These are my MRI results from April 2015. C3-4 and C4-5 slight disc bulge C5-6 posterior central disc extrusion extends inferior behind the C6 vertebral body. Disc herniation results in moderate to severe central canal stenosis and flattening of the spinal cord. There is mild bilateral neural foraminal narrowing. In the morning my pinky and ring finger are extremely numb, hand cramps have improved with medication. Thank you, Melissa