I have recently had anal sex for the second time

Patient

Q: I have recently had anal sex for the second time in my life, and after it was over and I used the restroom later, I realized there was minimal bleeding coming from my rectum. It was only really visible on the toilet paper, and didn't seem to be a huge problem. During the anal sex, there was no lubrication used so I was wondering if the bleeding was normal. It's been about a day since this has occurred and the bleeding has seemed to stop. I am just wondering if I should be worried and what I can do to prevent bleeding the next time.

Symptoms:  Rectal bleeding
Doctor

A:   Hi.

Read and understood that you had anal sex without proper lubrication, that will definitely cause abrasions causing bleeding as you had.
It is better to take a course of an antibiotic, take sitz bath and take care next time to have proper lubrication, protection too.

Hope this helps you