I have recently had sex about last saturday and now

Patient : I have recently had sex about last saturday and now im having abdomonal pains and like blood when i wipe . is this a sign of pregnancy or is it a sign of miscarraige. Im not prepare to have a child right now .
Symptoms:  Abdominal pains ,Blood
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. The possible causes of your bleeding and pain are intermens trual spotting due to gonadal hormonal imbalance, displacement of blood clot from postcoital tear, urinary tract infection, in case of pregnancy implantation bleeding etc. If you miss your expected date of periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once to find out the possibility of pregnancy. If the test gives positive result, you have to undergo ultrasound to confirm the intrauterine pregnancy and to estimate the gestational age. Then according to the gestational age you can choose the method of abortion with your doctor's advice. Usually up to 8 weeks of pregnancy medical termination with tablets is possible. Take care