I have recently had whatnonbelieved to be a yeast infection

Q: I have recently had whatnonbelieved to be a yeast infection that has still not disappeared after a week and a half. I am also getting physio treatment on my left hip what what the think is a tear inside, this includes the use of electrodes, ultrasound and heat. I also had steroids and acupunctur a week ago. I now have an inflamed left hip lymphnoid and I am not sure which I t is related too and if both systems are trying to fight the same thing. What can I do?

Symptoms:  Pain in left hip, itching and burning when urinating, almost only in the morning now.