I have recently noticed that when I eat I can

Patient : I have recently noticed that when I eat I can feel the food going down, pain in chest and loose stool for 8 weeks. Dr has referred me for gastroscopy which is scheduled for next week. Appointment has come through very quick. Should I be worried
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. IBS occurs when you have had a re cent stress or moved or have a stressful job. Usually, IBS does not need medication and can be treated with destressing, eating a balanced diet and regular exercise. Talk to your Doctor to confirm that you have IBS and then work on making it better. Hope this helps. All the best.