I have recently noticed what I think is hair loss

Q: I'm not certain, but I think I may be experiencing hair loss. I've always had fine hair; however, recently I've noticed it thinning. I am a 23 year old female, and while it is not very noticeable now, I'm worried it may become worse or be a symptom of an underlying problem. I have health insurance, and I am pretty healthy, but I have not been to a primary care doctor in a few years. I don't believe i've had blood work done, and I am wondering what type of doctor I should see or if you have any suggestions for steps I might take to find out what is going on. Thank you for your time.

Symptoms:  Hair loss, sometimes my scalp tingles or feels uncomfortable or inflamed. Has been the case for a while.