I have recently (one week and a half) discovered a

Q: I have recently (one week and a half) discovered a dime sized hardened lump over my left supraclavicular area. It was sore and tender at first but now it just seems to be hard like bone. It's fixed. I went to the doctors and he ordered and ultrasound of the area. i just had it done. I havent had any infections recently, no fever, cold sweats or anything like that. I have had other problems, I have been having my period for 2 months now and I had an ultrasound which revealed a fibroid 8cm wide. Not sure if these two things can be connected, I don't think so. But I still have mentrual bleeding and also PCOS. Other than that I am a little tired probably due to the loss of blood. I was reffered to the gynocologist which I am waiting for the appointment.
Back to that hard mass over my left supraclavicular area, what the heck could it be. It's strange. I don't feel it on the other side. I am assuming its a lymph node. If it happens to be an enlarged lymph, could the ultrasound say if its cancer or not. Do I need to get it removed to know exactly what it could be? I've read some things on google like it could be cancer , hodgkin's among other things. I kind of worried and I don't know how to not think about it. I find myself constantly pushing on it/touching it.