I have recently switched birth control pills and am sufferin

Patient : I have recently switched birth control pills and am suffering from acne breakouts, especially around my mouth and chin. I originally went on The Diane pill when I was 16 due to acne and this helped greatly. When I recently saw my GP, she suggested I change birth control pill as my skin had cleared up and I really only needed it for contraceptive purposes. I am now taking Micronelle and have just started my 4th month on it. My skin is horrid and it's making me feel awful as I'm 23 and hoped I was past all of this. Should I continue on this new pill or see my GP about changing?